How to Create Kahoots in the Kahoot App
When you’re looking for ways to enhance your instruction, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the sheer number of options available. That’s why Kahoot is such a great solution; it allows you to create interactive quizzes in just minutes. The question is, where do you start? This blog will walk you through the process of creating a Kahoot right from your desktop or mobile device.
How do you create a Kahoot game?
Kahoot is a free game-based platform used by millions of people around the world every day to find, develop, play, and share learning games. We have several choices with the Kahoot! The smartphone app, including being a player, a game maker, or a host , or you can use our Kahoots Bot Here! Here we come with some instructions for how to make a Kahoot game in a moment.
Kahoot! has a variety of game options. Take the following steps to get started:
- Log in to your Kahoot account and press the Create button.
- Select the Game option you want to make.
- To begin creating your game, give it a title, a summary, an optional icon, and a target audience. Then press “OK, Go.”
- To make the game, obey the instructions and then press the Save button when you’re done.
How do I make a free Kahoot?
Kahoot! is a web-based app that allows you to create fun, immersive multiple-choice quizzes for your students to complete on their tablets, smartphones, eReaders, and laptops. To build a free Kahoot! account, follow these steps:
- Go to Kahoot! by going to https://kahoot.com/.
- On the home page, press the “Sign Up for Free” button.
- Free accounts are open to educators. When making an account, you will need to have the following information:
- Role- Teacher
- Log-in Method: Google, Microsoft, or email are both workable alternatives.
- Please fill in the following fields:
- Day of birth (required)
- School or College (optional)
- Organization or Company (required for subscription account NOT free accounts)
- Workplace Detail (required)
- Email (required)
- Create a password
How do you make your own quiz game?
Here we come with some instructions for how to make your own quiz game.
- Go to https://kahoot.com, press Log in, and sign in with your Kahoot credentials.
- To start, press the Create button in the top right corner of the screen or the Kahoot activity types.
- Click Quiz to create a multiple-choice quiz.
- Fill in the quiz name, a short summary of the quiz, the quiz’s privacy status, language choice, and target audience.
- You can use images from the Kahoot! Image library or upload your own.
- Add a YouTube video link to the ‘Intro video’ box if you want the students to watch an introductory video while they wait for the Kahoot! to start.
- When the Question screen appears, select OK, Go, and then Add Question.
- Set up your questions and answer options in Kahoot!, keeping in mind that questions can only be 95 characters long. You may also import questions into a spreadsheet using the Quiz spreadsheet template.
- Choose the correct answer choice. You may get any number of correct responses, ranging from one to all.
- Set time limits and turn on or off points.
- As a prompt, add a picture or a YouTube video to the questions.
- Drag questions to the appropriate place to reorder them.
- Select Save until you’ve finished adding all the questions.
- Select I’m Done from the drop-down menu. You can now upload, enjoy, and post your Kahoot! quiz.