How to Get the Old Context Menus Back in Windows 11
If you’re a fan of the old context menus in Windows, you’re in luck. There’s a simple Registry tweak that will bring them back. Here’s how to do it.
How to Bring Back the Old Context Menus in Windows 11
If you’re not a fan of the new context menus in Windows 11, there’s an easy way to change them back to the way they used to be. Here’s how.
1. Right-click on the desktop and select “Personalize”
2. Click on “Themes” in the left sidebar
3. Under “Related Settings”, click on “Desktop icon settings”
4. Check the “Show desktop icons” box
5. Click “OK”
6. Right-click on the desktop and select “Refresh”
You should now see your old context menus back in Windows 11!
Thanks for reading! I hope this guide was helpful in getting the old context menus back in Windows 11. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. As always, happy computing!